CAMPSITE # 14 @ Inglewood by Bruce Mackay

Okay, I think it would be grossly unfair to dump on Lucky (Amy) on her own blog so I won't mention that she plugged a lead into a powerpoint in the shed (and then exclaimed) "It's not working" during a 10 minute conversation between Tom, herself and yours truly how we need to start the generator before we get the power on. I also won't mention that she left the headlights on in my ute for half an hour! Amy must be on some sort of power trip!
Everything went well getting the three mobs of sheep down the 1.2 kilometre road to the shearing shed. Amy was kind enough to offer to drive the ute whilst Tom and I and the dogs walked each time. She also preferred to let Tom jump up and down off the back of the ute to open and shut the gates justifying it each time with "he loves doing this" and I thought they stopped sending Pommy convicts to Oz 200 years ago....obviously not.
It's been a bit of a worry this year getting the sheep into the shed as rain and thunderstorms were forecast today (and tomorrow) but so far so good with just a few small dusting showers. This is the greenest the farm has been in my time as owner and the clover is at least a foot high in many places. Mill and Jess (the kelpies) had trouble locating the sheep at times it so high, but we got there. Enjoy the pics. We'll have more soon. 
C YA.






No comments: